Where to get the best Black Friday bedding sales
There are plenty of retailers and brands online where you can get fantastic deals on the best bedding. ✔️
Emma Black Friday bedding deals
Hypnia Black Friday bedding deals
Hypnia has up to 27% off their range of bedding, which includes mattress protectors, fitted sheets, duvet covers, and pillowcases, and get an additional 10% off with code "BLACK10".
Nectar Black Friday bedding deals
Nectar is offering up to 45% off bedding, including the Nectar mattress protector, duvet cover sets and fitted sheets.
DreamCloud Black Friday bedding deals
LilySilk Black Friday bedding deals
LilySilk is offering a range of discounts on their luxury bedding and sheet sets, including up to 30% off everything site-wide.
Aeyla Black Friday bedding deals
The Fine Bedding Company Black Friday bedding deals
The Fine Bedding Company has 20% off everything, including the Night Owl duvet and reversible Cotton Waffle duvet, plus you can save an additional 15% off with our exclusive "SLEEP15" code.
Our favourite Black Friday bedding retailers
You can get even more Black Friday bedding discounts at our favourite online (and offline) retailers.
Take a look at our favourite bedding retailers:
- Aeyla Black Friday bedding deals
- Amazon Black Friday bedding deals
- Argos Black Friday bedding
- Bedfolk Black Friday bedding deals
- Bensons for Beds Black Friday bedding deals
- Dreams Black Friday bedding deals
- Dunelm Black Friday bedding deals
- John Lewis Black Friday bedding deals
- Next Black Friday bedding deals
- Silentnight Black Friday bedding deals
- The Fine Bedding Company Black Friday bedding deals
- The White Company Black Friday bedding deals
The choice is endless! 🤩
How to choose the right bedding on Black Friday
It’s easy to get carried away with bedding sales, so it's important to plan ahead to ensure you don't overspend. 😨
Here are some tips on shopping for bedding items this Black Friday weekend:
We'll look at this in more detail below.
Consider the materials
You should research the different kinds of materials before you make up your mind.
Bedding isn’t always cheap, particularly if you’re looking for high-quality materials.
Popular bedding materials include:
- Polyester: Affordable and easy care material but not very durable
- Cotton: Breathable and widely available in different types, such as percale, cotton sateen, and polycotton
- Silk: Great for hair and skin but very expensive and difficult to care for
- Bamboo: Antibacterial and moisture-wicking but limited in options
The materials you choose depend on your individual requirements.
For example, silk pillowcases or sheets are great for skin and hair, but they can be expensive and impractical. 💰
Find out what you need first, which will help narrow down your options.
Choose the correct size
One key element that shouldn’t be overlooked is choosing the correct size bedding for your bed.
Always double-check before you order, as you might not get a refund. 😮
Duvets are available in the following sizes:
- Single duvet: 135 x 200 cm (53” x 78” approx)
- Double duvet: 200 x 200 cm (78” x 78” approx)
- King size duvet: 230 x 220 cm (90” x 86” approx)
- Super-king duvet: 260 x 220 cm (102” x 86” approx)
If you need custom sizes, it's best to shop around.
Likewise, you should ensure you purchase the correct size sheets and pillowcases as these items are also usually non-refundable once opened.
Check the refund policy and guarantee
Bedding is often non-refundable once removed from its packaging for hygienic reasons. 🧼
This means you’ll want to be sure of your decision before purchasing.
You should also see if the bedding comes with a guarantee that protects you from manufacturing faults such as loose seams and threads.
Compare the guarantee with the price you are paying and see if it is worthwhile. 🧐
The Emma mattress protector includes a 2-year guarantee and a 14-day sleep trial.