Where to get the best Black Friday mattress sales
We'll share some of our favourite online brands and retailers with the best mattress offers below.
Emma Black Friday mattress deals
Hypnia Black Friday mattress deals
Nectar Black Friday mattress deals
DreamCloud Black Friday mattress deals
The DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid mattress is one of the Sleep Hero favourites - and you can enjoy up to 60% off this luxurious mattress over the Black Friday period.
Eve Black Friday mattress deals
Simba Black Friday mattress deals
Tempur Black Friday mattress deals
Tempur Black Friday sales include free pillows or a percentage off the world-renowned Tempur mattresses.
Our favourite Black Friday mattress retailers
You don't have to shop at a specific brand; in fact, many of our favourite online (and offline) retailers also offer Black Friday deals.
Take a look at our favourite Black Friday retailers:
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Bensons for Beds Black Friday deals
- Dreams Black Friday deals
- Dunelm Black Friday deals
- Happy Beds Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Mattress Online Black Friday deals
- Mattress Next Day Black Friday deals
- Silentnight Black Friday deals
There are definitely tons of retailers to choose from. 👍
How to choose the best Black Friday mattress deal
It's easy to get swept up in the Black Friday excitement, but a mattress is a long-term investment, and you should always plan and bookmark your favourites ahead of time.
Here are some tips to making sure you're getting the right mattress for your needs:
Let's look at some of these in a bit more detail.
Focus on quality mattresses
The quality of your mattress does matter, and you should always opt for the highest quality mattress you can afford. 👍
There are two ways to determine mattress quality:
- Spring mattresses: The higher the spring count of your mattress, the higher the quality and the more likely it is to last. Opt for at least 350 springs for the smallest mattress size.
- Foam mattresses: Mattresses with higher foam densities will support you better and last much longer.
This infographic on foam densities and corresponding quality and lifespan may help:
The filling material you choose doesn't necessarily affect quality; rather, you should choose a material that suits your requirements.
Find the right degree of firmness
Mattresses come in different degrees of firmness, and while there's no right or wrong choice here, the below may help guide you:
- Lighter-weight people and side sleepers often prefer softer mattresses.
- Average-weight people and combination sleepers do well on medium-firm mattresses.
- Heavier-weight people, pure back sleepers, and stomach sleepers often prefer firmer mattresses.
But as long as you're well-supported, any degree of firmness could theoretically work.
Select the right mattress size
Mattresses are available in dozens of different sizes, and you'll get Black Friday mattress deals on most of them.
- Small single Black Friday deals: 75 x 190 cm (2'6" x 6'3")
- Single mattress Black Friday deals: 90 x 190 cm (3' x 6'3")
- Small double Black Friday deals: 120 x 190 cm (4' x 6'3")
- Double mattress Black Friday deals: 135 x 190 cm (4'6" x 6'3")
- King-size mattress Black Friday deals: 150 x 200 cm (5' x 6'6")
- Super-king mattress Black Friday deals: 180 x 200 cm (6' x 6'6")
You should always choose a mattress size that best fits your bed frame, room size, and budget, but our guide on mattress sizes can also assist you further. 🛌
Pay attention to the trial period
Purchasing Black Friday mattress deals should be a risk-free investment, so always choose a mattress that comes with a sleep trial, free delivery, and free returns.
Trial periods ensure that you can buy your mattress at a great price for Black Friday, and if you're not happy, you can send it back for a full refund!!!!
This makes the purchase of a new mattress this Black Friday a no-risk investment. 🥳