Emma Sleep is an award-winning bed-in-a-box mattress brand with a number of best-sellers for a good night's sleep - but is it a good choice for you? 🏆
Here are some key features of Emma Sleep products:
- All products are made from high-quality materials, including Airgocell and HRX foam layers and pocket springs.
- The Emma mattresses have a medium-firm feel to suit a wide range of people and sleeping positions.
- The brand also offers many customisable products so you can adjust them to suit your needs.
- Many Emma products have removable and machine-washable top covers, which is very convenient.
- Emma mattresses are available in a range of mattress sizes, including both UK and European dimensions.
- All Emma Sleep products come with free delivery within the UK.
- The mattresses come with a risk-free 200-night trial for peace of mind.
- All Emma mattresses also come with a 10-year guarantee to protect against manufacturing faults.
The risk-free trial is available for all Black Friday Emma mattress purchases, so you can return your mattress for a full refund if you're not completely happy.
Most Emma mattress discounts are automatically enabled when you shop on the official Emma Sleep website, giving you the best price without the extra hassle.
But don't forget that you can also apply the promo code "SLEEPHEROUK5" to get an additional 5% off any purchase you make!
UP TO 55% OFF EMMA