Where to get Black Friday pillow deals
Our favourite online brands and retailers have the best Black Friday deals on bed pillows, which we've listed below.
Emma pillows Black Friday deals
Hypnia Black Friday pillow deals
Hypnia is offering up to 25% off its range of luxury hollowfibre pillows and an additional 7% off with code "BLACK7".
Nectar Black Friday pillow deals
You can get up to 45% off with the Nectar Adjustable pillow and Nectar memory foam pillow Black Friday deals.
DreamCloud pillow Black Friday deals
Panda pillows Black Friday sale
Simba pillow Black Friday deals
Our favourite Black Friday pillow retailers
You'll also find fantastic Black Friday pillow discounts at these stores:
- Amazon Black Friday pillow deals
- Dunelm Black Friday pillow deals
- Argos Black Friday pillow deals
- Dreams Black Friday pillow deals
- Bensons for Beds Black Friday pillow deals
- John Lewis Black Friday pillow deals
- Fine Bedding Company Black Friday pillow deals
- Happy Beds Black Friday pillow deals
- Bedfolk Black Friday pillow deals
You'll surely get a great deal on a pillow this Black Friday. 🏷️
How to choose the right pillow for Black Friday
If you’re going on a pillow hunt this Black Friday, we can help you get prepared to ensure you get the best Black Friday deal. 🏷️
Here are some tips on how you can have a successful Black Friday:
Consider your sleeping position
Your sleeping position is one of the critical factors you should consider when choosing a pillow.
- A firm and high loft pillow for side sleepers
- A medium-feel and loft pillow for back sleepers
- A soft and low pillow for stomach sleepers
This is a general guide, and factors like weight, shoulder width and mattress firmness may also affect the alignment of your spine and neck.
You should opt for a pillow with a sleep trial so that you can test your new pillow for a few nights.
Identify the most critical factors in a pillow
Consider your current pillow and sleep gripes to know what the dealbreaker is in your new pillow. ✔️
- What is your most/least favourite thing about your current pillow?
- Are you a hot sleeper?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
- What firmness do you prefer?
- What is your budget?
- Does the pillow need to be machine-washable?
These factors will be important when choosing a pillow.
For example, while a memory foam pillow is hypoallergenic, it’s not the best choice for hot sleepers. 🌡️
Consider your budget
It’s easy to get carried away when shopping on Black Friday, so we recommend having a budget in mind before you start looking for a good deal. 💰
How much you spend on a pillow can depend on different factors, such as its guarantee and how often it will be used.
We recommend spending more on a pillow made with good-quality materials and a longer guarantee.
The Emma pillow includes a 2-year guarantee and a 30-night sleep trial.